Many of you have sent me messages over the past few months regarding texting functionality with your landline number. Vestalink is excited to announce that texting is now available on our beta platform and can be used by all of our customers without having to make any changes with your production account. Just go towww.intlfn.com and log in using your username and password then click “Texting Numbers”.
*For a limited time all accounts will be unmetered!* Early adopters can sign up for a 250 lite plan and get unlimited texting through August 2014.
We have also made some other improvements with software version 2.0. We need your help finding the bugs with our software and you can help us by creating a bug tracking account at https://www.intlfn.com/bugtracker
Please submit any bugs you find, screenshots are always helpful. Here is the new functionality we need tested.
Changes in software version 2.0
- Landline Texting, provisioning and setup.
- Forgot password emails, revamped better transmission that will not get stuck in spam folders
- New control bar in top right corner of web portal.
- Number transfers when confirmed will get a voice message via phone call.
- Minute graphing on billing page, outlining daily, weekly, monthly useage.
- Included record in call details when re-up minutes added each month.
- Revamp of RSS feed generator for new voicemail messages
- New community forum available at http://forum.vestalink.com/
- Online chat is back available from 8am – 4pm PST Mon-Fri
- Updated upgrade system, better preview of charges and credits for an account upgrade or change at https://www.intlfn.com/upgrade.php
- “Remember Me” option in login that will keep you logged in for an extended amount of time.